*Duties and import tax by the customs of your country may be collected at delivery.
Our UFS-Hilow Mounting Converter/Adapter has two versions:
-The universal set fits on all UFS frames(including Sago Frames), which could help to fix your UFS frames(frames of aggressive skates frames, or frames like Wizard Frames) to normal hi-low mounting boots(Urban skates like Rollerblade, Flying Eagle, FR, etc.)
-The Sago sets suit only Sago Frames - It has a structure avoiding spinning while being fixed, so it makes the process easier and more stable.
↑ Universal UFS-Hilow Mounting Converter
↑ Sago UFS-Hilow Mounting Converter
What do you have in the package:
- 2 rear blocks
- 4 washers(2 rubber+ 2 metal ones)
- 2 short mounting bolts （16mm length, choose M6 or M8）
- 2 long mounting bolts （25mm length, choose M6, M7or M8）
M6 bolts go with most boots in the market(Rollerblade, Powerslide, etc.)
M7 Bolts go with Flying EagleF7 Optimum and Drift1, Drift 2.
M8 bolts go with Flying Eagle F5s Eclipse, F4 Raven, F6s Falcon, F3s Origami, F1s Mantra, and SEBA Brand
FR Bolts go for FR brands (5/16 inch)
How to fix the adapter on your skates:
1. Fix the relevant block on the rear
2. Screw it on but leave it a bit loose.
3. Rotate the frames a bit and turn your skate around to go on with the fixation.
4. Put a metal washer and then a rubber one into the hole. Remember the rubber one needs to be on the top.
5. Fix the screw and you got it!